I caught up with Audrey from Frassy and did a quick interview to see what she has to say about fashion. Here it is!
3 words to describe your style?
1. My style depends on my mood, so it changes daily. These days I am really into boho chic, and I guess my style is always quirky.
Edie Sedgwick or Marilyn Monroe?
2. Both are amazing women, both hugely iconic. But I am going to go with Edie, I love leggings and she practically invented them!
Best Thrift Store/Vintage Buy?
3. I found an old D+G red suede bag for fifty euros about 3 years ago and I am still in love with it! I pretty much take it everywhere.
Favorite Fashion Quote?
4. Tim Walker, the famous photographer, said “Fashion allows fantasy, and I’m a fantasist”. I love this quote as it truly evokes the sheer mass of creativity and inspiration that the fashion sphere provides.
Reason why people should visit your blog?
5. Hmmm….because I’m creative, I can take original photos…and my fashion perspective has a literature, art twist, making it that much more interesting! Just read it, you won’t be dissapointed