I love cooking, probably more than the next person. I find it like an art and by adding different colors, you create a whole new dish. Now, I admit that I don’t own many gadgets right now because I’m squished in a tiny apartment in New York City with no counterspace. But, often, I do dream about the day where I’ll have a gadget for everything… and yes, it will be pink. Here are my top 10 picks:
1. Pink Blender: For drinks, sauces, soups, smoothies – you name it. You gotta have a blender!
2. Pink pot holders / dish towels: Apparantly John Deere likes pink too. And these are not really gadgets, more of a kitchen staple. Who cares? They still make my list!
3. Pink Strainers: Not only are they a great pink color, but they have very stylish designs on it!
4. Pink Knife Set: It’s not just one knife – it’s a whole freakin’ knife set. Who knew cutting could be so glamorous?
5. Pink Wine Opener: How do you open your pink wine? With a pink wine opener! Just kidding, I hope you don’t drink pink wine….
6. Pink Cooking Utensils: Yesss…. more pink!
7. Pink Stove: What to cook on? A vintage pink stove! I’m in love – where do I find one?
8. Pink George Foreman Grill – an essential in every household.
9. Pink Water Dispenser: Need Water? Why not make it a cuter dispenser than the generic ones?