After searching through Urban Outfitters in the West Village this weekend, I’ve compiled a list of what I think are the best summer must – haves!!! And if I missed anything or if you have a favorite, PLEASE let me know!!!!! Here goes…
1. A good pair of shorts for the summer is definitely something that everyone should have. These particular shorts have a great pattern for a more sophisticated look. And to top it all off, they are on sale for a whopping 20 bucks!
2. A fun tote is something that I would make sure is in my summer accessories must haves. Its great for the beach, hikes, and outdoor picnics. Not to mention the bright fun colors!
3. This dress is fun, chic, sleek and sexy. Its casual, yet dressy enough that you could throw on a pair of heels and a cardigan. I love dresses because its so easy to just throw on and in record time, have a completed pulled together look from head to toe!
4. I absolutely love big jewelry… it totally overcompensates for boring outfits — and this is a great way to spice up those boring winter outfits and make them fun, yet simple!
5. Simple, yet elegant, this yellow tank is perfect for the summer. Its flowy enough so your skin can breathe during the hot winter months, its bright yellow — a color that screams summer, AND it has some lace trim which automatically puts it in the “going out clothes” category…. which mean versatility! You get your money’s worth with a top like this!